Sean Street – Performance Nutritionist
I am currently working as private nutritionist to both performance athletes, and general public.
Prior roles and background:
- London Scottish FC (championship rugby)
- British Canoeing (Olympic development programme, and U23’s
- Metasport UK (sport science lab)
- Cornish Pirates (Championship rugby)
- Harlequins FC (Internship)
- MSc Sport and Exercise Nutrition (Middlesex University)
- Dip in Applied Sport and Exercise Nutrition
- BSc Sport and Exercise Science (Loughborough University)
- CISSN accreditation
- SENr(grad) accreditation
- The international Society for the Advancement of Kinanthropometry (ISAK) level 1
I also have had experience/CPD with:
- NSW Waratahs
- Team Wiggins Cycling
- British Canoeing Rio Olympic Team
My own sporting background started off with both football and rugby, with rugby taking over at 16 years old. I played at a high level in both sports, representing Cheshire County in both. I played rugby league whilst at University, achieving a gold medal in BUCS. After Universty, I went on to play rugby union at National 2 standard and during the off-season I play 7s and do a lot of road cycling.
My experiences in a wide range of sports has allowed me to learn, and adopt, different approaches; ensuring the plans and strategies I put in place are effective. Equally, it has given me the ability to work with different types of athletes and people.
For more details about Sean’s services please Contact Nitman Performance