Sean Street – Performance Nutritionist
I am currently working as private nutritionist to both performance athletes, and general public.
Prior roles and background:
- London Scottish FC (championship rugby)
- British Canoeing (Olympic development programme, and U23’s
- Metasport UK (sport science lab)
- Cornish Pirates (Championship rugby)
- Harlequins FC (Internship)
- MSc Sport and Exercise Nutrition (Middlesex University)
- Dip in Applied Sport and Exercise Nutrition
- BSc Sport and Exercise Science (Loughborough University)
- CISSN accreditation
- SENr(grad) accreditation
- The international Society for the Advancement of Kinanthropometry (ISAK) level 1
I also have had experience/CPD with:
- NSW Waratahs
- Team Wiggins Cycling
- British Canoeing Rio Olympic Team
My own sporting background started off with both football and rugby, with rugby taking over at 16 years old. I played at a high level in both sports, representing Cheshire County in both. I played rugby league whilst at University, achieving a gold medal in BUCS. After Universty, I went on to play rugby union at National 2 standard and during the off-season I play 7s and do a lot of road cycling.
My experiences in a wide range of sports has allowed me to learn, and adopt, different approaches; ensuring the plans and strategies I put in place are effective. Equally, it has given me the ability to work with different types of athletes and people.
For more details about Sean’s services please Contact NPT